Friday 4 December 2015

Lets Put Up The Tree!

4 - 12 - 15

"Okay, it's the fourth of December, lets put up the tree! No? Hmph..."

  Hello! As you might know (because of my lack of posts, sorry), I get quiet busy. My family also gets quiet busy. My sister has her play rehearsals, I have my homework and homework and homework, my parents are both teachers so they have to plan lessons, mark books/blogs (my mum teaches Media Studies), go to the gym (18+ *sad face*), etc. 

Sadly, because of all that, we have not put up our Christmas Tree! *sobbing noise* I know, I know, it's only the fourth of December, but still. I love building the tree! Except when the tree that's been boxed up for a year comes out with all that dust, making me sneeze like crazy, and the 'leaves' on the tree tickle you. 
But it if totally fun! Especially decorating the tree! 

    Hopefully we'll put the tree up today!  

Comment if you are or have ever been in a situation like this! Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel! Bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment