Friday 22 April 2016

Stressed Out

22 - 04 - 16

Okay, it has been about 4 months since I made a post!!!!!

I'm only in Year 7, but I get WAY WAY WAY too much homework. My sister is in Year 8, and she has less homework than me! 
My end of year exams are coming up... Starting 18/05, my end of year exams should go on for about 3 weeks because they are at the same time as the IGCSE and A level exams. It's like everyone just forgot about Year 7: "Oh yeah! We haven't had the Year 7 end of year exams. Let's just throw them in the New Hall whenever it's free!" 
I haven't gone on a 'proper' summer vacation for a few years now, but this year I am going to my favourite pace in the world for 3 weeks: Tioman. It's a small island in Malaysia. It'll take two days of travelling. Ugh! But I know it'll be worth it. 
I have watched all 6 seasons of Pretty Little Liars and I am desperate for season 7 to come out. I think it comes out on the second of June (the day before my exams end and ten bays before my birthday). Apparently, this is the LAST SEASON of PLL and there will only be 20 episodes. My sister, some friends of mine and I are dying to know what happens! Some other friends of mine ( ;) shout out to you ) have also started watching it and I hope they enjoy it as much as I do. 
I am having to revise everynight and I don't get much time for my own life... It's very sad. With all the homework, revision and desperateness as well as some trouble with my friends and some rumours people have heard about me, I think that Year 7 (even though it's almost over) is the most dramatic year ever! 

 Comment below if you're in a similar situation. I'd love to know I'm not the only one struggling this much. <3

PS: Ever heard of Ramadan (don't know if that's spelt correctly)? Well it's a thing were Muslims can't eat or drink from (I think - correct me if I'm wrong) 2:30am to 6pm. Well, yeah lots of my best friends are Muslim and my birthday will be in Ramadan until I'm about 16. I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO MUSLIMS! (I have had some trouble talking about religion in my Year group).



No comments:

Post a Comment