Saturday 28 November 2015

Facts About Me!

Here are some basic facts about me!

  1) My name is Esme (say: "ez-may")
  2) I own three adorable rescue cats
  3) I love sports, Netball, Swimming and Football are my fave
  4) I have a Mama, Papa and older sister
  5) I am 11 years old and am in Year 7
  6) I own an iPod touch
  7) I love Star Wars - R2D2 is my fave
  8) I am obsessed with Pusheen (say: "pu-sh-ee-n")
  9) I love baking and want to be a chef when I grow up
  10) I have been to over ten countries - and have lived in four
  11) I was born in Manchester, England
  12) I have a shared YouTube channel: Little Things (please subscribe)
  13) My fave colour is yellow
  14) I have Asthma
  15) I love animals and nature
 
So there are 15 random facts about me!
     Please read my blog and comment, and also watch, comment, like and subscribe to my shared YouTube channel! Thnx ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment