Friday 27 November 2015

HOMEWORK IS EVIL!

27 - 11 - 2015


I can't believe how much homework I am getting! I mean, I'm only in Year 7! I think everyone in Year 7 has struggled at least once or twice with the amount of homework, seriously! 
But, it's not all bad. I've never had a detention (yet). Well, I did. It wasn't official, tough. In my English class (I'm in top set, btw) we have three mini lessons taught by the learners in the class on Wednesday, and in the first or second lesson (I can't remember) my friend and I got into a (pretend - not real, pysical, punching, just a silly argument) fight and I knocked over her pencil case, she then knocked over mine, which was OPEN, so all my pens flew everywhere! The 'teacher' came over and 'told us off' and gave us detention. We didn't go, of course! 

My clubs are cool. Every learner has to do three (or more). On Sunday I have under 13 (or under 14, can't remember!) girls Netball. On Tuesday I have Girls Swimming (a swim squad) and on Wednesday I go to a club with my friends. It is kind of like a 'School News' club, we've not made anything official. But we have made 2 promo videos and have a website (it is still a work in progress).

I will try to post more, it is going to be winter break soon - two weeks - and I'll do something Christmas like. I also want to link my sister and my YouTube channel: Little Things. Please watch and subscribe to that! 
  Comment and like! Bye ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment