Monday 6 January 2014

Chocolate Lava Cakes

6-1-2014

Today I helped my momma make vegan dark chocolate lava cakes. My sister and I licked the mixing bowl clean before momma started making dinner. We are having soup. Well, carrot stew I call it. When I came to the kitchen, I helped momma by, cutting paper for the cup liner, putting four pieces of broken dark chocolate in each four cup and last but not least eating all the chocolate off the whisk, spoon and bowl. I liked that step most of all! Why would anyone not enjoy chocolate liking? Well, obviously someone who doesn't like chocolate that's who! Ahhh, someone not liking chocolate would be a nightmare. 

3 comments:

  1. That was my first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - baby. We can put a photo of your lava cake on if you like?

    ReplyDelete