Monday 1 December 2014

Double Chocolate Cherry Cookies

1-12-2014


Yay! Merry almost Christmas everyone! I hope you are as excited as I am! Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year! I love Christmas Eve, all the wonder of what your getting, with yummy Christmas dinner and awesome games and family. Even thinking about it makes me smile! Christmas brings everyone a little closer together. But Christmas is about giving not getting, kindness for kind, a present for a present, a card for a card and a smile for a smile!


So because my mum finished most of her work today she had some free time so she let me make cookies. I did it mostly by myself with a little help here and there though! We aren't in school yet so now we have time to get ready for the best days of the year; get my dad and other friends and family presents, put up the tree and make Happy Holiday cards!

My cookies started out as regular vegan dark chocolate chip cookies but ended up as super awesome sugary dark and white chocolate chip cookies with super sour dried cherries (my mums favourite). We usually add or change things in recipes since we get other cool ideas that need testing, and I am proud to say this one was a success! Happy Holidays!  ;)


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Es! The cookies were brilliant and tasty - and you did it all by yourself! Let's take a photo of them - if there are any left - so we can show people how great they are!

    ReplyDelete