Tuesday 15 July 2014

Movie Day Out!

15-6-2014


Yesterday lots of things happened. I really enjoyed going out and having fun! 

After lunch I lost my first molar-tooth. It bled a lot, as in a lot a lot. I had to use two cotton wool sheets to stop it. It really hurts, but I did get S$2 from the tooth fairy!

We went out to Jem Mall to watch 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'. All I am going to say about that movie is, I didn't watch most of it because I was to busy crying and it was a nice (loud) and sad movie. But it has a real good lesson! The lesson is (maybe spoiler) Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated. 

After the movie we had dinner (we we're still at Jem then). I had an Indian egg roll and a mango lassie. Mathilda had 2 plain roti parata with dale for dipping and a mango lassie. We sat near a window and watched men work with fire at the building sight. When the fire hit the floor it burst like a firework. We also saw a huge crain move - it was so close!

This week my family may find out our new school! YAY! 

I hope you enjoy my blog. Please share, follow (subscribe) and comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment